CELLULAR REJUVINATION INJECTIONS
Promotes healing by harnessing the body’s own regenerative processes.
Conditions that can be helped with rejuvenating injections:
Degenerative disorders such as:
- Joint pain
Inﬂammatory conditions such as:
Soft tissue injuries such as:
- Ligament & Tendon sprains
- Muscle & Meniscus tears
- Wound Care
- This fluid suspension contains a mixed cell population rich in cellular and extracellular growth factors and cytokines. These signaling molecules trigger natural processes in the body to help it heal, grow, and rejuvenate on its own
- It's a human allograft ﬂuid derived from umbilical cord blood (UCB) or the amniotic layer of the placenta. The two primary cell lines which reside in the amnion are human mesenchymal stromal cells (hMSC) and human amnion epithelial cells (hAEC). Both of these cells are considered to be pluripotent stem cells.
- It contains growth factors released while amniotic cells are grown in culture such as epidermal growth factor (EGF), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and transforming growth factor– beta (TGF-β), Interleukin-10 (IL-10). These proteins are essential for fetal growth and development and express significant therapeutic benefits when used as a treatment for various injuries and degenerative conditions.
- It's immune-privileged, anti-inﬂammatory, anti-fibrotic, pro-vascular, and cytoprotective because of the cells being sourced from the amnion. These secreted factors also signal endogenous progenitor cells to promote regeneration and repair of damaged or degenerated tissue