Don't let pain keep you from your job, let us help you find the root cause to your pain!
Let's Get You Back To Healthy!
Find Relief from Work Injuries
Work-related injuries range from repetitive stress injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome to serious trauma.
The most common work injuries affect the neck and low back, typically associated with bulged or herniated disc. Disc injuries are often accompanied by numbness or tingling in the upper and lower extremities.
Work injuries can also include injuries to the wrist, knee and shoulder.
Common work injuries include:
- Overexertion: Injuries related to pulling, lifting, pushing, holding, carrying and throwing.
- Falls: On slippery or wet surfaces, snow-covered paths or falling from ladders, roofs or stairways.
- Objects: Whether it’s something that falls from a shelf, or an immobile wall or window, workplace injuries from being struck by an object or running into an object are common.
- Car accidents
- Machinery accidents
- Repetitive motion: Injury caused by doing the same activity over and over, like typing or using the computer. This can strain muscles, tendons, cause back pain, vision problems and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Assaults and violent acts
Learn More About Common Work Injury Symptoms
Common Work Injury Symptoms We Treat!
3 Easy Steps To Healing
Get Started Today with Our
3 Easy Steps to Healing
# 2 Personal Treatment Plan!
Receive Your Personalized Treatment Plan!
# 3 Get Results!
Start Your Plan and Get Results!
Learn More About How We Treat Work Injuries!
Overview of Work Injury Treatments
It is essential to get proper care following a work injury, not only to relieve the pain but also to rehabilitate the injured area. Without the proper treatment, it is more likely for the injury to reoccur.
Initial therapy for repetitive motion and carpal tunnel syndrome includes resting the affected hand and wrist, including Chiropractic joint manipulation accompanied by:
Chiropractic joint mobilization
Stretching and strengthening exercises
Dr. Aboudib has treated thousands of work injuries, including slip-and-falls and exertion injuries. We have experience with workers compensation and will work with you and your employer to get you back on the job quickly.